Ethical skin care Ethical skin care is a Swiss company founded in 2011 by Dr. Soraya El Kadiri-Jan.The company is active in R&D, in the creation and development of innovative ethical and solidarity-based cosmetic concepts.
In 2013, it won the BCN innovation award for its precursor brand Zilooa “Coral Reefs Friendly”.The natural products, respectful of human health and the environment, are imagined, designed and manufactured on the shores of Lake Neuchâtel , facing the Swiss Alps.
Ethical Skin Care offers you a selection of exceptional cosmetic raw materials from organic farming, as well as materials for the packaging of your cosmetics.
RAW MATERIALS (non-exhaustive list):
- Vegetable oils (organic Argan oil, organic prickly pear seed oil, black cumin oil, pomegranate seed oil, …..)
- Essential oils (organic orange, organic Atlas cedar, organic grapefruit, organic lemon verbena, etc.)
- Powder and clay (Ghassoul, green clay, prickly pear seed powder, Nila, …)
- Dried flowers (Dried prickly pear flower, Dried damask rose, …..)
Les Ateliers du Jardin
Les ATELIERS DU JARDIN offers a unique initiatory course and real sensory experiences around natural ingredients and rituals made with the participants.
Thes ATELIERS DU JARDIN will take place in the following way (Duration 1h30):
- Presentation of the ingredients of Le Jardin de Sidi B, their origins, properties and benefits
- Creation of a complete ritual with the ingredients of Sidi B’s garden (cleanser, scrub, mask, moisturizer)
- Making a product with the ingredients of Le Jardin de Sidi B
Location: At your home or any other location of your choice in the canton of Neuchâtel and elsewhere in French-speaking Switzerland.
The workshops can be done in person or remotely.
- Date & Time & Price: On request by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Who is it for? These workshops are for adults
You can also register for our workshops which take place at the Neuchatel’s botanical garden on the following dates :
- Thursday May 12, 2022 from 7pm to 9pm
- Saturday August 27, 2022 from 9am to 11am
- Saturday November 12 from 9am to 11am.
More information on: LES ATELIERS DU JARDIN
Ethical Skin Care is with your listening and at your disposal to accompany you in your projects of personalization or creation to measure, of objects with your image adapted to your desires, your objectives (business gifts, for your collaborators, families, friends, …. for your store, hotel, etc… or objects of mark) and your budget.
For small or large quantities, Ethical Skin Care proposes products of its catalog (suspended soaps, candles and Do It Yourself) and realizes creations to measure.
Ethical Skin Care is specialized in the creation and personalization of ethical and solidarity gifts and works in collaboration with social enterprises and women’s cooperatives for manufacturing and packaging in Switzerland and Morocco.
All our products in the B2B are customizable.